- How can I get the samples and how long will it take?
You can get the samples simply by contacting us. However you need to provide us with your international courier account number i.e. FEDEX/UPS/DHL/TNT etc. We charge cost for the production of the sample.
- What is the minimum quantity I can order?
For Domestic Market MOQ -500 no. For International Market USD 3000.
- Can I get my logos/designs printed on the bag?
You can have any logo/design of your choice printed on the bag. You can also have them embroidered on the bags as per your requirement. Extra charges are applicable for the same.
- Can I send you my designs by e-mail?
You can e-mail the design / artwork to us in a Cdr, Ai as well as pdf format.
- What if I want something that is specially made or styled?
Definitely our bags can be customized so as to meet your requirements.
- Can I have the bags in specific Pantone shades?
Yes the bags can be printed/dyed with colors matching your pantone shades. But PMS colors are approximate. Even the colors will vary as well on this natural fiber.
- What details would be required by you to make a quotation?
- 1. The item code/index of the chosen bag.
- 2. The size of the bag. (Width x Height x Gusset)
- 3. Please note that there may be a slight variation in sizes during production.
- 4. The color preferred as well as the printing specifications.
- 5. The quantity required.
- 6. Any other detailing that you require.
- What is the packaging status?
Depending on the sizes of the box and bag. Material will be packed in corrugated card board cartons. However we are ready to accommodate any of your suggestions.
- What are the shipping options? How long dose it take?
- 1. Sea shipping usually takes about 5 weeks and is the cheapest. You need a customs broker to clear the goods at the seaport in order to bring to you at your doorstep.
2. Airfreight usually takes between 4-6 days and is costlier. Even here you need to appoint a customs broker in order to clear the goods at the airport and bring to you at your doorstep.
3. Door to door courier is the quickest as well as the most expensive. Delivery takes between 4-6 days. Here you don’t need to appoint a customs broker to clear the goods. The courier company will get it done and bring the goods to your doorstep.
Note -: Any import / custom duty charged would be borne by the consignee only.
- What are the payment options?
We accept payment through Wire Transfer (T.T.) as well as Irrevocable L.C. (Letter of Credit). We do not accept Credit Cards.
- How am I assured of quality at Srishti?
We believe in putting quality and the customers comfort before anything we do. We shall be pleased to comfort you with any quality assurance check that you desire.
For further questions & information please feel free to Contact Us.